PCU has the following specifications:
- AT91SAM9263 32-bit microcontroller, based on the ARM926EJ-S processor, architecture on a 9-layer matrix, allowing a maximum internal bandwidth of nine 32-bit buses and a large set of standard peripherals.
- There are five 32-bit Parallel Input/output Controllers (PIOA, PIOB, PIOC, PIOD and PIOE) 160 Programmable I/O Lines Multiplexed with Up to Two Peripheral I/O Input Change Interrupt Capability on Each I/O Line. Individually Programmable Opendrain, Pull-up Resistor and Synchronous Output.
- User Defined FPGA for 1553 bus protocol and for local bus communication.
- On board memory storage and different booting options.
- RS 422 transmission as well as on board debug options.
- On board 64Mbytes of System memory implemented using two SDRAMs, a NAND Flash of 256 Mbytes, a NOR Flash of 8MBytes and a Serial EEPROM of 512Kbits and SRAM of 4MB are available. The Card Boot up can be either from Internal ROM, NAND Flash, NOR Flash or Serial EEPROM.
- Taking advantage of a rich set of peripheral available on-chip the card provides for all the required serial ports, Ethernet ports, and USB ports.
- A full speed Ethernet Port is provided with an on-chip MAC plus external PHY device.
- There is an on-board lattice 1553 FPGA, which is customizable to handle various glue logic. A separate JTAG connector is provided for programming and downloading of configuration files to the FPGA.
Front panel board
This board interfaces external world signals to the controller-card, which uses two circular connectors on the front panel.
- J1 – Power circular connector
- J2 – IO connector which has 1553, RS 422, JTAG and Debug ports
- Firmware will handle the 1553B initialization to configure in monitor terminal and captured messages from the MIL1553B bus will be converted to RS 422 protocol as per the technical requirements given by INS-BETWA.
- Firmware can be configured into two modes i.e. Operating mode and Debugging mode.
- In Operating mode the firmware will capture the specific message as per the specification and convert the same to specific format on RS422.
- In Debugging mode, the new firmware can be updated via RS422/JTAG. This mode will be useful to configure the MIL1553B to Remote terminal mode or for the user customization as per the MIL1553-B standard specification.
CPU and Memory
64Mbytes of SDRAM
256 Mbytes of NAND Flash
8Mbytes of NOR Flash
512Kbits of Serial EEPROM
4MB of SRAM
One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet interface
1x USB 2.0 port
One RS422 port
One JTAG/ICE connector
One Debug RS232 serial communication port
Word monitor per word basis
Selective message monitor & time stamping
Dynamic data updation
Bus error status
Unique Message identifier
Record and Replay option
100% data capture at full bus rates
Programmable data logging to file
Sequential record includes: command/status/data words, time-tag, errors, bus, and response time(s)
1553 Bus Monitor (MT)
Driver and high-level API libraries for Windows 7
Sample applications provided
Durable Enclosure with covers for connectors
Input: +24 VDC
Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
Dimensions: 204 x 145 x 67 (L x W x H)
Weight: ~3 Kg Approx
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Mounting: Surface mountable
1 year limited warranty