Integrated iQSTM 3D Analog Audio Processor which faithfully reproduces the soundstage intended in the original recordings
• 3 listening modes: normal stereo, maximum and narrow 3D soundfields
• Wireless Bluetooth connectivity
• 3.1 channel system with independent subwoofer volume control
• 85W total audio power
• Powerful sound generated by four 2” speakers and one 4” internal subwoofer
• Small, easy to use remote control
• Front panel control buttons
• Multicolour RGB LED indicators on front panel
Integrated 5 SPEAKER iQSTM SURROUND WITH BLUETOOTH
QSONIQ 550 is a compact table top 3.1 speaker system with wireless Bluetooth connectivity and iQS™ surround processing. This technology creates an immersive sound field, maintaining the directionality and clarity of the original audio content. The surround performance adapts to any audio source and works equally well for music, movies, and TV.
With a total of 85 watts power, the self-contained unit consists of a set of four 2” speaker drivers, one pair for Left and Right, and one pair for Center Channel outputs. It is complemented by a 4” down-firing internal subwoofer for an impressive bass response that is normally found in external subwoofers.
And Bluetooth compatibility makes it easy to pair with any portable device.