The board comes with up to 4 GB of DDR3 SDRAM. It is equipped with an Error Checking and Correction (ECC) mechanism providing a high degree of protection against errors. It is capable of detecting and correcting single errors while alerting when multiple errors arise. The ECC mechanism enhances the system reliability to a great extent.
PCI Local Bus
The SBC comes with separate PCI bus and is fully compliant to PCI Specs-Rev 2.2. PCI bus operates at 32-bit/33MHz bus providing a high-speed backbone for the local interconnects of on-board devices. PCI bus operates at 64-bit/66 MHz and is routed to one IEEE standard PCI Mezzanine Card (PMC) site.
The SBC includes the Tundra chip (Tsi148) PCI-VME bridge controller allowing the interface between the local PCI bus and the VME backplane. It provides a high performance VME64x bus interface. The VME interface provides full master and slave capabilities.
Mounting a PCI Mezzanine Card (PMC) further enhances the capabilities of the SBC. The PMC expansion slot is compliant to IEEE 1386/1386.1-2001. The PCI bus running at 64-bit/66 MHz is connected to the PMC slot.
X4 lane PCI express interface at 2.5 Gbps data rate. Single XMC site.
The AT-VME-SBC provides two 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
The SBC includes four USB Rev 2.0 ports providing high-speed, full-speed and low-speed signaling.
Integrated in Processor: Intel® HD Graphics 4000 at 650-1300 Mhz Integrated Video: DirectX 11.0, OpenGL 3.1, and OCL 1.1 Media Processing:
- Decode (HW JPEG & MJPEG decode), encode (full HW MPEG2 encode), transcode
- Intel® Clear Video HD Technology + enhanced media processing VGA Interface
- Analog VGA support with 300 MHz DAC
- Analog monitor support up to QXGA (2048 x 1536) and VGA hot plug
LVDS Interface: Dual channel 18/24-bit LVDS
Digital Display Interface: Three DDI ports supporting HDMI / DVI / Display Port or SDVO
Test and Diagnostic Software
The SBC comes with a complete bundle of firmware containing the following modules:
- Boot software for initialization
- Monitor/Debugger tool
- BIT/POST software
- 2 Dual Redundant MIL-STD-1553B Channels
- Supports MIL-STD-1553 A/B
- Each channel is independently programmable as either Bus Controller, Remote Terminal or Bus Monitor
- Complete message programmability
- 48-bit/100ns Time tagging
- Direct or Transformer Coupled Bus Interface
- 8 Transmit and 8 Receive Channels
- Configurable for High Speed (100 Kbps) or Low Speed (12.5Kbps/50Kbps)
- Up to 256 Label memory for each Receive channel
- 128 Word for Tx and Rx FIFOs for each Transmit and Receive channel
- Asynchronous and Synchronous messaging
- Programmable Interrupts
- Programmable Refresh rates of 20ms to 200ms
- Label selective trigger for Capture/Filtering and SDI filtering
AdTEC Electronic Instruments Pvt. Ltd.
563/1, Prerana Towers, Ranka Colony ,
Bengaluru – 560076 Karnataka – India.