The AT-XMC/PMC-1553 card offers full-function test, simulation, monitoring, and data-bus analyzer functions for MIL-STD-1553B applications. These high-density high-performance cards are suitable for applications ranging from test equipment to rugged deployable systems. The card comes integrated with powerful software that reduces application development time. All data bus functionality is supported by our advanced API (Application Programming Interface). The card’s single function architecture emulates a Bus Controller or 31 Remote Terminals or Monitor Terminal, BC/MT, or Multi-RT/MT modes independently per channel. Standard features include Programmable coupling and bus termination, extensive BC frame structures, error detection, RTStatus Bit and Mode Code responses along with advanced BC functionality, Polling and interrupt generation. The advanced BC architecture provides a high degree of flexibility and autonomy by providing Major and Minor frame schedule control, streaming data interface, asynchronous message insertion, bulk data transfers, double buffering, message retry, bus switching strategies, data logging, and fault reporting.
The RT architecture provides flexibility in meeting all common MIL-STD-1553 protocols while emulating up to 31RT addresses on one 1553 channel. The card includes a message monitor mode and a combined Multi-RT/ MT mode where the MT can monitor all 1553 communications on the bus, including the 1553 channel’s assigned RT addresses. The Bus Monitor mode provides complete error detection on100% fully loaded buses, advanced error detection to isolate faults at a particular word within a 1553 message.
- Choice of Bus Interface
- XMC – x1 Lane PCIe, 2.5Gbps
- PMC – PCI bus 32-bit, 33MHz
- IPC1553 – Next generation 1553 core
- Up to 4 independent dual-redundant MIL-STD-1553B channels
- Each channel independently programmable as either Bus Controller, Remote Terminal or Bus Monitor
- Rear P16 or Rear P14 or Front I/O available
- IRIG-B Time Code Input (Digital/Analog)
- IRIG-B Time Code Generator/Output (Digital)
- 48-bit, microsecond time tagging
- Complete message programmability
- Flexible message status/interrupt generation
- External trigger for each channel
- Rich compliment of I/O options including programmable I/O and avionics discrete
- Six Discrete Inputs & six Discrete Outputs
- Direct or Transformer Coupled Bus Interface
- Available in two variants -Air Cooled, Conduction Cooled
- High-level API for Windows XP and Linux
AdTEC Electronic Instruments Pvt. Ltd.
563/1, Prerana Towers, Ranka Colony ,
Bengaluru – 560076 Karnataka – India.